Most people say that Euro-trip is not satisfactory without Italy.
You can see the most spectacular beauty and architectural radiance in this country. This is the reason most people travel here. This country has amazing lifestyle and culture with adopt modern day developments. You can see the beautiful city of Venice and you can enjoy the food, music, and culture. This county is full of historical places which made it a perfect travel spot.
When planning to spend your vacation in Italy, you must first consider your budget since there are a lot of things to do in this country. Having a tight budget can ruin your trip because you cannot enjoy all the attractions and spots. Here are few tips to make your Italy tour memorable.
* Tourist period in Italy (June - September). You can avail cheap tickets by purchasing outside these months since few people come to Italy; hence lesser sales. You can also avail a travel package which includes tickets and accommodation at low price.
* Consider the weather. It is spring in from April to May and winter from September to November, in which winter is good if you affectionate moments in your trip.
* Rome is the capital city of Italy. You can find low-cost hotels in the border of the city. Most luxurious restaurants and hotels in Rome are quite expensive, so shopping malls, city bards, and food courts are enough to minimize your expenses.
* The beautiful city of Venice. Your travel to Italy should include Venice. You cannot miss the spectacular architectural masterpieces in this city. All you need to do is bring a high-end camera and take pictures at all angles.
* Italy use Euro as their currency. This currency is accepted in 13 European countries. Thus, if you are not from Euro country, you should have this money once you are in Italy. However, there are also currency exchange facilities that will change your current money.
Italy is one of the most exciting place to visit during vacation. So, people keep looking for cheap tickets to that place. You can read more about vacation and vacation planning in my other articles.